Benefits of Membership
- Access to exclusive programs like PGA Mentoring. Find a mentor or be a mentor!
- Automatic receipt of Job Bulletins that match your skill and background through Hire PGA, a concierge service for employers
- Inclusion in PGA’s Member Directory, accessible only to PGA members. A great way to crew up and find creative collaborators!
- Access to physical and digital screeners during awards season
- Voting privileges in the prestigious Producers Guild Awards
- Exclusive discounts on industry services and events
- Year-round invitations to pre-release screenings and Q&As (predominantly in LA and NY when in person) Accessible to all when virtual.
- Free access to the majority of PGA events
- Discounts on PGA programs like the Produced By conferences
- Complimentary subscription to Produced By magazine
- Being part of a valuable network of working professionals in film, television and new media
A note on health insurance
PGA has engaged advisors over several years to vet our explorations of different group health plans. Unfortunately, after one or two years, each has proven challenging due to changes in insurance laws or prohibitive costs. This remains a priority.
Some members are eligible for employer-paid medical coverage as well as pension in the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plan. For a quick overview, see Info on Health Options.
Are you already a member? If so, you can log in and access a more detailed list of current benefits and programs.