What is it and who can receive it?
- It’s a no-cost Certification Mark which PGA licenses to a producer.
What does it represent?
- It identifies which producers performed a majority of the producing functions on a specific motion picture in a decision-making capacity.
Productions eligible for consideration
- Motion Pictures (Rules HERE)
- Animated Motion Pictures (Rules HERE)
- Documentary Motion Pictures (Rules HERE)
- Televised / Streamed Motion Pictures (Rules HERE)
Is PGA membership required for consideration?
- Membership in PGA is not a requirement for eligibility
Producers who meet this standard may use the Mark (p.g.a.) next to their names in the onscreen credits and ads for a specific motion picture.