We’re here to connect you with PGA members quickly and efficiently.
Hire PGA Job Bulletins are sent within 24 hours of receipt to members meeting your specific qualifications.
How It Works
Email HirePGA@producersguild.org with:
- Name of employer
- A capsule job position description (no more than 150 words)
- Location or if remote
- Description of duties or scope of work
- Start date, if you have one
- Rate, if you have one
- Website for your company, if applicable
- Preference for submitting resumes (Do you want PGA to collect or applicants write directly to you?)
Interested in taking advantage of One-on-One Speed Interviews?
- PGA will collect all resumes and submit all applicants to you for consideration. (PGA does not curate the list of applicants.)
- Employer provides PGA with short-list of candidates they would like to meet during their 60-90 minute block of one-on-one speed interviews conducted by Zoom.
- PGA coordinates scheduling of employer-selected applicants for the one-on-one interviews
Email HirePGA@producersguild.org to get started.
Please note, only paying jobs will be shared with PGA members. Hire PGA is not intended as a forum to identify creative collaborators to produce feature films.
Hire PGA was developed in collaboration with PGA's Employment Committee. It is managed and run by PGA staff.