The Business of Producing Film and TV, A Course by James Holt
- What: A step-by-step breakdown on how to produce film and TV, detailed explanations with supporting documentation, while mastering practical producing techniques for today's market. More details here.
- Saturday, September 30, 2023 – 9 AM to 4 PM
- Sunday, October 1, 2023 – 9 AM to 4 PM
- Where: 621 S Westmoreland Ave, Los Angeles, CA
- About James Holt: Veteran Producer with 15+ years’ experience, 40+ films produced, $300M+ production financing completed. Credits include Michael Clayton, Men Who Stare at Goats, and Clown - directed by Jon Watts.
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PGA members receive 20% off here: howtoproducefilmtv.myshopify.com
The 2023 Sustainable Production Forum
- What: Complete details, speaker list, agendas, etc. can be read here Sustainable Production Forum
- Toronto, ON | Monday, September 25th
- Vancouver, BC | Wednesday, October 18th
- Virtual programming | Thursday, October 26th
- Who: SPF23 will feature high-profile keynotes, fireside chats, moderated panels, skill building, and SPF Vendor Chats.
- Why: The Sustainable Production Forum is a global hybrid conference focused on accelerating sustainability in the motion picture industry. Finding solutions and pushing boundaries to accelerate decarbonization will have a significant impact in our sector and the creative industries at large. SPF23 gathers the innovators, changemakers, and provocateurs, who intend to do it.
- Go to the SPF Community Eventbrite page.
- Select the event that you would like to attend and click on Get Tickets.
- Enter the PGA promo code SPF23PGA20 and click APPLY.
- Register with the name and email address of who will be attending the event (max 2 per order).
- Watch for an email on Sept 11 inviting you to set up your personal profile in the Swapcard conference platform, where you will be able to view the agenda and session information.
NYFF STANDARD INDUSTRY ACCESS ($375 Reg. Price)
Special offer code for 20% off - COMMUNITY61
- Standard Access to official NYFF Press & Industry Screenings
- An Invitation to the official NYFF Industry Reception
- Invitations to special in-person events throughout the festival (subject to
- Member-priced tickets for public NYFF screenings
- Complimentary Membership to Film at Lincoln Center for one year at the
- Daily accredited industry Digest emails and updates from the ISO
To learn more about the NYFF Industry Access credential please click here
to begin your application today!
The Industry Services Team reminds you that all applications are reviewed on a rolling, first come, first served basis. Please note that application to the program does not guarantee you a spot in the program.
To claim your discounted Standard Industry badge, please follow these steps:
- Click here to begin this year’s application through Eventival. If you did not apply for accreditation for last year's festival, please create an Eventival account.
- If you applied for last year's festival, please log in to your existing Eventival account (if you can't remember your password, please click "I forgot my password" rather than creating a new account). If your email address has changed since last year, please create a new account.
- Once you are signed in to your Eventival account, follow the links in the left-hand column to create and/or update your Personal Profile and Contact Information. Be sure you have uploaded a clear headshot for your badge.
- Next, click on Accreditation and select the Standard Industry badge.
- Fill out all required fields in the form and click Buy Now.
- Under Discount Code, enter the following: COMMUNITY61
*Discount Code expires Monday, August 21st at 5PM EST. Standard Industry and Industry+ accreditation applications close Monday, August 28th at 5PM EST.
- Lastly, with the above code in the field, click Pay by Stripe. You should be directed to a new confirmation page with the following message: "Your discount code has been applied."
The Grill 2023
- What: Complete details, speaker list, agendas, etc. can be read here The Grill
- Locations: Los Angeles, CA | Wednesday, October 4th | 1 Hotel West Hollywood - (here)
- Who: The Grill will feature moderated panels and skill building sessions on topics ranging from content creation to artificial intelligence and big data.
- Why: Join The Wrap at The Grill for conversations on the convergence between entertainment, media, and technology. The Grill brings together founders, creatives, CEOs, and executive leaders to debate the challenges and opportunities facing content in the digital age.
- Register: https://thegrill2023.splashthat.com/
- Before August 15th, use code EARLY50 for 50% off.
- After August 15th, use code PGA20 for 20% off all tickets for PGA members.
Submit your features, shorts, docs, web series, music videos and other work to YoFi Fest.
Link to Submit: https://filmfreeway.com/YoFiFest
PGA members receive 20% off their submission fee when submitting their films to the festival before the August 26th deadline.
PGA Discount Code: PGA23
Los Angeles, CA
September 28 - October 1, 2023
PGA members receive 20% off tickets.
PGA Discount Code: FOOTAGE20
DANCES WITH FILMS (DWF:LA)
June 22 thru July 2, 2023
LA's largest and longest running true indie festival is proud to offer PGA Members a 20% discount for its entire slate of films over the course of 11 days beginning June 22 thru July 2 at the TCL Chinese 6 Theaters in Hollywood. Tickets must be purchased at the theatre, on the day of screening, with a PGA membership card (2 people per card maximum).
PGA CODE: PGADWFLOVE26
The uniquely inspired DANCES WITH FILMS launched in 1998, answering the indie film community's call to recognize films that were actually independent. What started out as a handful of films 26 years ago, has grown into a bi-coastal platform, curating thousands of submissions each year and providing the coveted first stop for top discoveries. Known for its integrity in its selection process, dedication to diversity in programming, and its fun summer camp vibe for filmmakers, DWF:LA is the main event in Los Angeles and is one of the largest film festivals of its kind in the U.S. Branded early on by the media as "the defiant fest of raw talent," DANCES WITH FILMS continues to champion innovation, talent, creativity and the sweat equity that revolutionized the entertainment industry.
HOLLYWOOD CLIMATE SUMMIT
When: June 21 - June 24, 2023
Where: In-person in Los Angeles and online
PGA Member 25% Discount Code: PGA23
The Producers Guild of America is sponsoring the 4th annual Hollywood Climate Summit in Los Angeles and online. The Hollywood Climate Summit is an annual multi-day conference that creates a community space for thousands of cross-sector entertainment and media professionals to take action on climate. Don’t miss this next level programming with our main conference days (June 22nd & June 23rd) at the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences as well as our Opening Night Storytelling Reception, ECO BASH, and Earth Sessions. We’ll have panels, workshops, parties, music, comedy, and other activations. Featuring talent like Jane Fonda, the Daniels, Jonathan Wang, Nalleli Cobo, Genesis Butler, and more.
At the Hollywood Climate Summit: COMMUNITY CREATES CULTURE. We’ll see you there!
ATLANTA FILM FESTIVAL + CREATIVE CONFERENCE
When: April 20th - April 30th, 2023
Where: The Plaza Theater | Lefont Auditorium: 1049 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA
PGA Member 20% Discount Code: PGA2023
The Atlanta Film Festival
, now in its sixth decade, is an Academy Award-qualifying festival and one of the region’s largest and longest-running preeminent celebrations of cinema in the Southeast United States. More than 28,000 festival attendees are expected to enjoy independent, animated, documentary, and short films selected from more than 9,000 submissions from 30 countries at the 2023 event.
The Producers Guild is proud to collaborate with the Atlanta Film Festival on the following panel held during the Creative Conference —
Changing the Climate: How to Weave Cultural, Social, and Environmental Narratives into Your Storytelling: A Conversation with Lydia Dean Pilcher
Where: The Plaza Theater | Lefont Auditorium: 1049 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA
When: Friday, April 28 — 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT
Lydia Dean Pilcher is a two time Emmy® winning, Oscar® nominated producer and founder of NYC production company Cine Mosaic. Focusing on global culture and multicultural storytelling, Pilcher has produced over 40 feature films for auteur directors including “Queen of Katwe,” “Cutie & The Boxer,” and “The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.” Her director credits include WWII spy thriller, A CALL TO SPY, the climate narratives RADIUM GIRLS and the science fiction film, HOMING INSTINCT. She has been an ambassador for sustainability in entertainment for more than 15 years and is one of the founding members of the Producers Guild of America’s Green initiative. As a member of the Guild, she works with studios and streamers on GreenProductionGuide.com. Lydia also co-leads the WGA/PGA Climate Storytelling group and Co-Chairs the Directors Guild of America Sustainable Future Committee. Moderated by Producer, Director, Writer - Suzan Satterfield.
disguise Virtual Production Accelerator Program course
When: April 3, May 23 and June 20, 2023
Where: ROE Visual US, Inc, Los Angeles, CA
A top tier learning regimen taking you from novice to expert, the disguise Virtual Production Accelerator Program teaches you the fundamentals of storytelling, game engine basics and how to master virtual production. As the course progresses, your skill sets will level up to more advanced concepts, such as color management, data recording and VAD integration.
Eventbrite Code: PGAdisguise
Geffen Playhouse - Ava: The Secret Conversations
When: April 4 – May 7, 2023
Where: Gil Cates Theater at the Geffen Playhouse
“I either write the book or sell the jewels. I’m kinda sentimental about the jewels.” So says legendary Hollywood icon Ava Gardner (Elizabeth McGovern, Once Upon a Time in America, Downton Abbey) to her ghost writer Peter Evans as they begin work on her tell-all biography that will shock Tinseltown. But as Peter attempts to glean the juicy details about her life story, her marriages to Mickey Rooney, Artie Shaw, and Frank Sinatra, and her turbulent relationship to Howard Hughes, an altogether different and unexpected journey unfolds in this theatrical glimpse into the private life of Hollywood's original femme fatale.
The Micheaux Film Festival is a multi-cultural and BIPOC film festival that provides a platform for underrepresented creators. We aim to close the knowledge and resource gap between indie and industry, while paying homage to Oscar Micheaux's legacy. We are dedicated to amplifying the voices of talented creators from diverse backgrounds, and we believe that our platform is a great fit for many of your filmmakers. Our festival offers a unique opportunity to showcase your work to a receptive audience and to connect with other creatives from around the world. In recent years, we have had the honor of presenting awards to esteemed industry veterans like Robert Townsend (The Five Heartbeats), Brenda Gilbert (BRON Studios CEO), and Ernest Dickerson (Juice, X); and our alumni have gone on to achieve great success, including Emmy wins, CAA representation, and major studio deals.
The festival will be held in-person at Regal Cinemas at L.A. Live in downtown Los Angeles with a virtual/digital hybrid component.
Micheaux Film Festival is providing an exclusive discount for PGA members to submit projects through Film Freeway
to receive 30% off
your submission fee. Regular deadline is March 30, 2023.
CG Pro Virtual Production Course for Producers
As virtual production technology emerges as mainstream, producers need to learn the distinct practical and financial considerations involved in the new processes. CG Pro’s live online course taught by experienced producers will be a hands-on six-week intensive deep-dive, ending with an additional complementary stage visit and shoot day (in Los Angeles).
When: Six Week Course beginning on March 11th
Promo Code: PGA20OFF
Click here for direct checkout!
From April 11 to 16, 2023 – Cidade das Artes (RJ)
Rio2c promotes the audiovisual market with a 360 approach that includes a stage dedicated to the segment (screening room) with renowned professionals discussing relevant topics in the sector, business opportunities and networking (one-to-one meeting & Audiovisual Pitching Sessions) with the presence of national and international players. It also offers a series of initiatives focused on training and information for beginners and professionals already established on the market, through pre-events, co-production meetings, mentoring, creative sessions and online content.https://www.rio2c.com/en/
PGA 20% discount code:R2CPGAINDS20
Registration instructions: Please find here the step by step and additional info below.
We were in contact with the Sympla ticketing company and unfortunately it's not possible to include information from foreign people. So, we thought of the following solution:In the CPF/CNPJ field, please insert Rio2C's CNPJ (26.079.220/0001-46) and in the address field insert the data below:
ZIP/POSTAL CODE: 22793-080
AV./STREET: Av. das Américas
DISTRICT: Barra da Tijuca
CITY: RIO DE JANEIRO
And so that in the future we can identify which country our foreign customers come from, in the "COMPLEMENT" field, insert your country of origin.
Athena Film Festival
We are pleased to be partnering with the Athena Film Festival, which returns from March 2-5 at Barnard College in New York City for its thirteenth year of celebrating women and leadership!
The Athena Film Festival is a weekend of incredible films that tell extraordinary stories of fierce and fearless women leaders: women whose leadership has been questioned or dismissed, women who have risen up and spoken truth to power, women who empower their communities, or women who simply survive – these are the stories we want to see. These are Athena stories.
Tickets are now on sale, and we are thrilled to be able to offer our members a 20% discount on tickets! To get your discount, visit www.athenafilmfestival.com and use the code AFF23ORG at checkout.
The First Deep Breath
Written by Lee Edward Colston II | Directed by Steve H. Broadnax III
Pastor Albert Jones and his family are proud leaders of the Mother Bethel Baptist Church and pillars of their community. Plans are being made for a special memorial service to honor their late daughter Diane on the sixth anniversary of her passing. But when Abdul-Malik, the eldest son whom Albert blames for her death, returns home from prison, the family’s veneer begins to crack as shocking revelations come to light. A ferocious new epic written by Lee Edward Colston II, The First Deep Breath chronicles the depths families will go to hide their skeletons from the outside world and each other.
Discount Code: Producers Guild Members Ticket Offer: Save 20% off tickets and waived fee for all price levels and performances February 1 – March 5, 2023. Use code: PGABREATH
Purchase online here or by phone (310) 208-5454, 7 days a week 12 noon – 6:00 pm.
Digital Entertainment World
Date: February 7-8, 2023
What: Join industry leaders online for 2 days of programming dedicated to what's on the horizon for streaming, games, music, rightstech, connected entertainment and more.
December 2 to 11, 2022
PGA 20% Discount Code: PGA2022 (works for tickets and passes)
Join us for our 10th Year of celebrating moving pictures, the people who make them and the fans that watch them. From our opening night Red Carpet Reception, through closing night's Audience Choice Awards Ceremony, YoFiFest is an inclusive atmosphere that welcomes and celebrates early career filmmakers, seasoned industry professionals, and everyone in between. We offer a full schedule of screenings, workshops, panels, networking opportunities and parties that honors and celebrates independent cinematic storytelling from around the world and right in our own backyard.
Infinity Festival Hollywood
What: Infinity Festival Hollywood is the place where Hollywood meets Silicon Valley! The festival, a multi-day annual event held in the heart of Hollywood, celebrates story enabled by technology, bringing together Hollywood’s finest storytelling talent with the innovative creators of Silicon Valley’s cutting-edge technology. The Infinity Festival environment includes panels, exhibitions, screenings, keynotes, and more, all driven by today’s top innovators, creators, and thought leaders. Host to a Student Lab, professional education workshops, and networking events, the festival helps drive economic opportunities for Hollywood’s thriving media and entertainment business community while supporting the up-and-coming creator economy.
IF continues our tradition of exciting evening events, with signature experiences that are uniquely Los Angeles. This year’s events include parties and premieres, a VIP viewing at the Lighthouse Immersive Art Space, an ART+TECH opening night reception, and a special screening at the iconic Griffith Observatory. We are also showing the U.S. premiere of A.R. Rahman’s feature-length cinematic experience, “Le Musk”, direct from the Cannes Film Festival and presented by Intel.
Enter the promo code "PGA" at checkout - the first 50 members to register will get comp tickets, and all members after that get 50% off regular pricing.
The Grill 2022
- What: Complete details, speaker list, agendas, etc. can be read here The Grill
- Virtual programming | October 11th
- Los Angeles, CA | October 12th | 1 Hotel West Hollywood - (here)
- Who: SPF22 will feature high profile keynotes, fireside chats, moderated panels, skill building, and SPF Vendor Chats.
- Why: Join TheWrap at TheGrill for conversations on the convergence between entertainment, media, and technology. The Grill brings together founders, creatives, CEOs, and executive leaders to debate the challenges and opportunities facing content in the digital age.
- Use code WRAPCP to get 20% off the In-Person Event Pass
- Registrants for the in-person event will receive an email containing a link to virtually attend Day 1 as well. Day 2's content will be available on-demand after the event.
Modern Parlor Magic show at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- Date: Starting September 16
- Member Discount: PGA members receive a 20% discount on tickets. To redeem, download the Fever mobile app (our ticketing partner) and choose one of the following ticket types: VIP, Second Row or General admission. Upon checkout, enter the code “BILT” to get the 20% off.
Modern Parlor Magic starring David Carlo is an intimate evening of magic, mentalism, theater, and live music set at the iconic Millennium Biltmore Hotel. Step into an elegant engagement inspired by Victorian-era parlor shows set in homes of New York, London and Paris. Carlo astonishes with miraculous illusions, close-up mysteries, powerful mind reading, and even his version of the classic, deadly bullet catch. He is accompanied by “Solitary Science” a celebrated multi-instrumentalist, composer, and electronic musician.
David Carlo is one of the most respected minds and performers in the magic, business, and entertainment industry. He served as an Executive Producer of the ground-breaking TV series “MINDFREAK,” the longest-running primetime magic series in television history. He works closely with Criss Angel on his spectacular, groundbreaking Las Vegas stage shows as well as serving as executive producer on the CW Network’s new TV series “Magic with the Stars” debuting this fall. (www.modernparlormagic.com)
14th Annual Burbank International Film Festival
PGA Members can receive “Film-Lovers Badge” (a $150 value) at the discounted price of $80.00 each. The “Film-Lovers Badge” provides access to ALL screenings from 9/8 to 9/11, as well as entrance to ALL after-parties on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Promo Code: ADGDEAL
Microsoft Production Summit Presented by NVIDIA & Unreal Engine
- What: Complete details, speaker list, agendas, etc. can be read here www.ProductionSummitLA.com
- When: July 21 – 22, 2022
- Where: XRM Studios, Burbank, CA (here)
- Who: Only 250 creative luminaries, production and studio leaders
- Why: To scale and innovate, content creation workflows must move to the cloud. Technologies are rapidly evolving—faster than ever before because of global health and geopolitical risks—to meet the challenge of distributed, remote, and virtual production pipelines. The needs for security and sustainability have outpaced the capabilities of on-premises infrastructure to support production workloads. Microsoft Azure is where this is happening, with partners and service providers who can immediately deploy the latest solutions for creating the world’s greatest content.
- Register: www.ProductionSummitLA.com – Use Code: cloud1111
- You may also forward this invitation to your colleagues who you feel would benefit from this event, although we’re capped at 250 so early bird and all that.
With two full days of programming showcasing the intersection of technology and content creation, we would like for you to join Microsoft, NVIDIA, Epic Games, Avid, HP, Harmonic, and others for this premium restricted-attendance event. This special invite-only event will bring together studio executives, producers, and media tech evangelists who are eager to expand their knowledge and learn about the latest trends and technologies in virtual production, digital humans, virtual worlds, artificial intelligence, and real-world cloud production workflows.
Date: July 14-17th
Member Discount: PGA members can use the code ‘PGA’ for a 20% discount for the Virtual Pass.
Register: Purchase virtual passes HERE. Purchase tickets to in-person screenings in LA HERE.
Filmocracy Fest lives at the intersection of great storytelling, creative talent, industry professionals, and film fans. The hybrid festival creates opportunities for industry professionals and audiences alike to connect and discover new independent voices.
Check out our website and this year’s program here. Our program includes narrative and documentary features, social impact short films, and shorts made by talented student filmmakers. You can purchase tickets for in-person screenings in Los Angeles and/or virtual passes to watch all the films online on our festival VOD.
DOC NYC’s second annual Spring Showcase continues from today to June 19th
Viewers will have free
access to this year’s most talked-about nonfiction films and series, paired with exclusive conversations featuring the creative teams behind them. For more information and to RSVP to our free screenings, click here
Date: June 18, 2022
Women of all ages, disciplines, and ethnicities are making decisions about where industry dollars go and what viewers see.
To register virtually: “WIPS PGA Free” = 100% off for PGA Members
To register in-person: “WIPS PGA $10” = $10 off for PGA Members
Just For Laughs ComedyPRO
July 27-30 - in Montreal
Member Discount: 25% off industry pass (code: PGA2022)
A four-day industry event where you can discover the stars of tomorrow, meet top production, broadcasting, and comedy Executives and hear the next best web, TV, and OTT pitches. PGA members receive 25% off your industry pass.
Omni Cultural TV Fest in partnership with NATPE
June 9, 2022
For 25% off, PGA members can sign up for One on One Pitch It. Registration deadline is May 9.
Omni Cultural TV Fest in partnership with NATPE
June 9, 2022
For 25% off, PGA members can sign up for One on One Pitch It. Registration deadline is May 9.
Various Artists independent Film Festival / VAiFF
Calling all PGA members! Register your short film during our SPRING submission window now through May 3rd, 2022 for our 2022 festival competition taking place live from Chicago and virtually this October 2022.
Our festival has NO 2 YEAR COMPLETION STIPULATION. 10 submission genres categories and genres. Crystal awards and other amazing prizes. We offer in-person and virtual networking events, festival screenings, Academy and Emmy award-winning and nominated judges on our judges' panel and one lucky grand prize winner will receive a short film production grant to produce a new short that will premiere at next year’s festival on opening night!
For more information about the VAiFF / Various Artists independent Film Festival, visit us online here: www.VAiFF.com or call (833) VAiFF-4-U.
All PGA members can use the code UNITEDWESTAND2022 to receive a 30% discount on entry.
Easterseals Disability Film Challenge
Register now through April 4 for the 2022 Easterseals Disability Film Challenge taking place April 5-10.
Over the course of five days, participating filmmakers create a short film in this year's selected genre of "Superhero" that uniquely showcases disability while changing public perception about the way the world views and defines people with disabilities. Winners of this year’s challenge will receive amazing prizes including Mentorships from Hollywood Professionals, Festival Screenings, Production Grants & more.
For more information about the Easterseals Disability Film Challenge, visit us online here: https://disabilityfilmchallenge.com/
All PGA members can use the code WGA2022 to receive a 20% discount on entry.
Yale in Hollywood Fest
December 2 – 4, 2021
PGA members can receive a free VIP Screening Pass to the Yale in Hollywood Fest collection of films.
November 19 - 20, 2021
Free tickets to The Tender Bar screening on 11/20 with promo code: SCREENING
25% off passes and individual tickets with WGFRIENDS.
9th ANNUAL YOFI FEST (a/k/a the Yonkers Film Festival)
November 5 - 21, 2021
PGA Member discount: 20% (code: PGA21)
This year’s festival is a hybrid event, happening in-person and online, and screening 183 films from 24 countries, as well as parties, workshops and networking events. Discount can be used to get tickets and passes. Information about films and schedules is available at YoFiFest.com.
THE WORLD CONGRESS OF SCIENCE AND FACTUAL PRODUCERS 2021
November 30 to December 2, 2021
- Discover the latest on the craft, business and technology trends shaping the industry today, presented by industry leaders and those at the forefront of factual content distribution and production. View the schedule.
- Connect with colleagues and friends from around the world in our vibrant online community. See who's coming.
- Taking place online, you’ll be able to attend from the comfort and safety of home. Missed a session? Everything is available until the end of January as well!
- PGA members save with the lowest pricing available! Register now with promo code PGADR21 to register for only $399 CAD—that's a 20% off the regular rate! If you're under 35 and an emerging producer or junior executive, you can register for only $124 CAD with promo code PGADE21
- Register here: https://wcsfp.com/entries/registration
DOME FEST WEST IMMERSIVE FILM FESTIVAL
October 8 - 10, 2021
PGA Members: 30% Discount (Code: DFWINDY30)
The First Annual Dome Fest West immersive film festival kicks off at the Orange Coast College Planetarium in Costa Mesa, CA - “the City of the Arts” - on Friday, October 8 and continues until the evening of Sunday, October 10. Screening 32 immersive films (9 hours total) in OCC's 8k resolution planetarium dome spanning art, education and narrative genres. The fest also includes panels featuring Kate McCallum, Jenni Ogden and keynote speakers including Brett Leonard (Lawnmower Man, Virtuosity) and Ed Lantz.
All attendees must wear masks indoors and show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours. Social mixers will be held outside on the patio. (*)
If you cannot make it to the fest you can also subscribe to the Best of Earth live stream consisting of 19 immersive films (6 hours total) chosen by four international film festivals - DomeFest West (US), FullDome Festival Jena (Germany), Dome Under Festival (Australia) and Fulldome UK. The live stream can be viewed on a flat screen or VR headset.
(*) Voluntary Assumption of Risk: You understand and agree that by participating in this event you do so in your sole discretion and voluntarily assume any and all risks, whether known or unknown, which could result in any harm, illness, injury or death, including, without limitation, the risk of contracting COVID-19 and/or other infectious diseases. You understand and agree that you will follow all applicable federal, state, local, and venue protocols and recommendations, and that the PGA is not liable or in any way responsible for any injury to you or your property by virtue of your participation in this event.
LATINO MEDIA FEST
October 13-14, 2021
PGA Members: LMF21_Friend
Link for Complimentary Registration
Latino Media Fest 2021
Steps to register on the site
Step 1: Click the link above to be redirected or copy and paste the link into your browser.
This link will direct you to the registration page and will auto-populate with the specific code we have designated for you.
Step 2:In the section marked "Comp Ticket", select ticket quantity as ‘1’ and click "Get Your Pass".
Step 3:Fill out your information in the fill-in blanks. Please use the email address used to apply for the pass.
Step 4:Click ‘Register’ to complete.
14th ANNUAL BUSHWICK FILM FESTIVAL
October 20 - 24
PGA Members: 20% Discount for Movie Industry Conference Online (Code: Bushwick20)
A full day of in-person screenings will take place on October 23 through a partnership with Regal Cinemas in downtown Brooklyn. Special events hosted by the fest will include its Opening Night Reception (at Bushwick’s Lot 45 on October 20), an entire day of networking (at downtown Brooklyn’s Circa Brewing Co. on October 23), and a Movie Industry Conference, featuring panelists including Emmy nominated producer Mynette Louie, Showrunner of Netflix’s You, editor of HBO’s Scenes from a Marriage Yael Hersonski, Magnolia Theatrical Distribution’s Rahul Roy, Fourth Agreement Entertainment founder Dana Kuznetzkoff, The Future of Film is Female founder Caryn Coleman, MPAC’s Sue Obeidi and more. The latter will be available for streaming on October 24.
SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION FORUM
October 25-29, 2021
This year’s program includes keynote presentations, panel discussions, skills building workshops, extensive networking opportunities, case studies, mindfulness sessions, an on-demand library of resources, and the first ever GREEN MARKETPLACE. Registration for all-access passes is now open!
2021 HOLLYWOOD CLIMATE SUMMIT
September 23 - 26, 2021
PGA Members: FREE
To Register. www.eventbrite.com/e/166460890003/?discount=PGAGREEN
The Hollywood Climate Summit is an annual gathering of the entertainment community to combat the climate crisis. This year, our summit will take place from September 23-26, 2021 as both a digital and in-person outdoor experience in Los Angeles.
The Green Production Guide and PGA Green will sponsor the event. It will be presented by Netflix and NYU Los Angeles and other sponsors include the NRDC, Center Cultural Power, Sierra Club, Earth Angel, Scriptation and EarthJustice. Talent confirmed includes Rosario Dawson (Actor, Producer, Activist), Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA), Emma Stewart Ph.D. (Netflix’s Sustainability Officer), Richa Moorjani (Actor, Activist), Dave Burd aka Lil Dicky (Actor, Comedian, Rapper), Leah Thomas (Activist, Author, founder of Intersectional Environmentalist), Jeff Orlowski (Director, The Social Dilemma & Founder of Exposure Labs), Niclas Svenningsen (Manager for the Global Climate Action, UNFCCC) Sigrid (Singer/Songwriter), and many more including Producers Guild member Stephanie Dawson and representative of PGA Green.
The event will be hosted on the digital conference platform, Hopin, which allows users to do one-on-one networking and gives them access to an expo fair with vendors and climate groups. It’s an opportunity to build alliances, exchange resources, celebrate progress, increase accountability and inspire action.
September 29 - 30, 2021
PGA Members: 6-month free trial of WrapPRO membership
To Register. Enter "PGA" for the Organization Name
The team from TheWrap will follow up with event confirmation and WrapPRO access emails.
Join leaders in the entertainment, tech and media industries to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing an ever-changing media landscape. WrapPRO' s Grill is an exclusive virtual event where a global community invested in all-things-media converge to define the future of Hollywood and beyond. PGA Members will have access to a 6-month free trial of WrapPRO membership. Visit TheGrill Website to learn more.
The Korea Creative Content Agency has invited all PGA members to attend its upcoming event in the US. Global demand for Korean TV content has been on a steady upward curve for the past five years. From ABC’s adaptation of the KBS series The Good Doctor, which has been a global success and will have a fifth and final season this coming fall, to MBC talent show, The Masked Singer, which has been a global phenomenon, after its debut in 2019 on Fox and with more than 30 international adaptations. This year’s event will feature 27 new TV formats, both scripted and non-scripted, from 10 leading Korean companies.
Discount expires July 31, 2021
PGA Discount: 50% off 3 months (only applicable on new subscriptions)
PGA Discount code: "PGA50"
Redeem here: go.topic.com/pga50
TOPIC, THE streaming service for foreign crime and thrillers
AFI DOCS Film Festival - Industry Pass
June 22-27, 2021
PGA Discount: 20%
PGA Discount code: DOCS21INDPGA
The Industry Pass gives you access to all films (excluding Special Presentations), the virtual AFI DOCS Industry Forum, and one-on-one Industry Meetings with prominent industry professionals on a space-available basis. Individual tickets available June 8.
HERE TV in Celebration of PRIDE
Register by July 9, 2021 to receive a free promo code
PGA members receive a complimentary 3-month subscription to screen the very best in awarding-winning LGBTQ cinema, series and specials. Check out the channel here: here.tv/welcome.
For a free promo code for PGA members
April 9 - 10, 2021
Offer: 25 complimentary passes to PGA members (first 25 to use the code)
The scheduleincludes innovators, creators, and designers from across the many disciplines that are impacted by game development. From artificial intelligence and visualization tools to narrative design and storytelling, our festival showcases how interactive game design is not only revolutionizing the game industry, but how film, television, retail, medical, and many other industries are tapping into the power of its technology and artistry.
To obtain one of the complimentary passes, please follow these instructions:
- Choose Purchase Passes - Festival Pass - "click to unlock hidden ticket"
- Enter code: scadfilmindustry - Click Submit
- Choose (1) ticket from the SCADFILM Industry option - Click Checkout
- Enter requested information - Click Register
- Check email for instructions on how to complete the registration process and access the festival.
April 9 - 11, 2021
PGA Discount: 20%
PGA Discount code: SUMMITPGA2021
The ScreenCraft Summit is an unparalleled chance to learn from Hollywood’s top Screenwriters, Executives, Managers, Agents & Producers, over two-and-a-half days of panels and discussions on topics from creative craft to business and career insights. Network with creators, executives and representatives in virtual mixer rooms, and interact one-on-one, in the most elaborate and robust networking platform built for creative interaction.
Digital Entertainment World 2021
February 8 — 12, 2021
PGA Discount: 20%
PGA Discounted Registration
This year, #DEW2021 will explore "Creativity and Innovation in a Changing World" - a theme resonating across digital entertainment and media landscapes. Learn more at dewexpo.com.